WHAT IS IT?
The Sontector is a simple industrial maintenance tool used to inspect equipment to find leaks and mechanical malfunctions.
Many call it an instrument, a tester, a locator. Some call it non-destructive testing. We call it a detector. The word “ultrasonic” is the technical term for how it works. Learn more
WHY BUY OURS?
- SIMPLE TO USE– no complicated
calibrations or unnecessary bells and
whistles. Learn more
- SENSIBLE DESIGN– backed by 40 years experience.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION– rugged, reliable, dependable. Learn more
- LIFTIME WARRANTY Learn more
- 30 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE Learn more
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
The uses are limited only by your imagination! Here are a few.
You can test for, find, locate, or detect:
- Pressurized leakage in compressed
air or gas, truck and trailer air brake systems, pipes and pipelines, high pressure steam systems and boilers, bottled gas, medical gas manifolds, helium, telephone cables, vacuum bags and chambers.
- Pin hole leaks in containers, truck
vans and trailers, HVAC, bulkheads, tanks, seals, gaskets (widely used in aircraft, marine, auto and truck manufacture and maintenance).
- Defective, bad, or worn steam traps,
steam valves, hydraulic valves, bearings, gears.
- Corona discharge from faulty or damaged insulators or cable.